May the force be with you…in the kitchen! To make sure this happens, we have rounded up some Star Wars-themed kitchen gadgets. And lucky you, these items are not located in a galaxy far, far away—you can totally just get them online.
1. Stormtrooper Silicone Oven Mitt, $13.99
Hot bakeware doesn’t stand a chance with this thing.
2. R2-D2 Cutting Board, $9.79
Slice and dice the R2-D2 way.
3. Death Star Kitchen Timer, $17.99
Who would ever want a kitchen timer that doesn’t emit a green superlaser when time is up?
4. Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Magnets, $7.49
For anyone who might be confused by dishwasher magnets that read as proper English.
5. Death Star Wood Cutting Board, $20.52
A wood cutting board in the shape of a Death Star. Because, of course!
6. Darth Vader Apron, $24.99
If you’re going to have a kitchen full of Star Wars gadgets, you’d best dress the part.
7. Millenium Falcon Bottle Opener, $5.14
This bottle opener is really out of this world.
8. Lightsaber Spatula, $19.99
Flipping pancakes will be serious business with this next-level spatula.
9. Silicone Molds, $13.99
These silicone trays can be used to make ice, candy, and even soap!
10. Darth Vader Waffle Maker, $39.99
We saved the best for last…these have to make pretty much the best waffles ever.