When the weather heats up, hit up your blender to create delicious tipsy treats. Check out our mouth-watering image gallery, and find all of the recipes, inspiration, and tips and tricks you need below.
[gallery type="slideshow" size="full" ids="2074271,2074295,2074274,2074277,2074272,2074337,2074284"]
1. Ready to fire up the blender? Frozen sangria slushes are just a puree away.
2. Keep a slush fund of frozen fruit popsicles on hand and you'll never be caught without mixer; our easy cocktail hack creates delicious one-minute margaritas.
3. Sweet, spicy, and cool Fireball horchata pops are made with cinnamon whiskey and cayenne for a popsicle that bites back.
4. This classic strawberry margarita is as close to perfect as they get, with a 5-star rating (and a little frozen limeade).
5. Should you serve beer margaritas at your next barbecue? Only if you want a bunch of new best friends.
6. The patriotic perfection of Chef John's red, white, and booze ice pops includes berries, cheesecake, and vodka, natch.
7. Give your blender a break with these 6 make-ahead frozen drinks from your ice-cream machine (hint: whiskey sour slushy!).
Get all fancy with these tips and tricks for sweet and savory garnishes, frostings, and layers. You can even light your drink on fire.
You're going to want to try these grown-up slushies.