Hooray for America's Birthday, the perfect excuse for a red, white and blue-themed brunch that showcases summer produce. And why not top it all off with a red, white and blue cocktail? Cheers!
Call these juicy dishes that pop with the flavors we love about summer.
- Fresh Strawberry Butter
- Homemade Raspberry Sauce for Pancakes or Crepes
- Eggplant Tomato Bake
- Eggs with Tomatoes
- Mama Rita's Eggs and Tomato Sauce
So this lineup goes from lean with the egg white frittata to over-the-top and loving it with creamy milk gravy-topped country fried steak. Ain't America great?
- Zucchini Egg White Frittata
- Country Fried Steak and Milk Gravy
- White Bean Breakfast
- Unbaked Meringue
And for the big finish, how about waving the flag for those superstars of the summer fruit lineup, blueberries?
- Easy Blueberries And Cream French Toast Sandwich with Orange Maple Syrup
- Blueberry Vanilla Syrup
- Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Get in the spirit with Brunchworthy