From pancakes and French toast to cobblers and pies, we've got 13 ways to put fresh blueberries to delicious use.
“This is an excellent pie! I have made 5 since I got it. I have used fresh blueberries and frozen blueberries. They both work great.” -- Lynn
“These pancakes are awesome! I have a picky eater in my home who loved these, which is really saying something!” -- julieford3
“This recipe was amazing! My first cobbler ever, and it was immediately gobbled up!” -- TaylorLocke
“Don't change a thing! Baked up fluffy, moist, like a cake!!” -- GLITTER53
“This was delicious. Wouldn't change a thing except to make it a couple of days before so the flavors have a chance to marry.” -- Crystal S
“Delicious. Used half oil, half applesauce and added a crumb topping. Everyone was raving about how moist it is.” -- jill
“I have made this coffee cake a few times and it’s always fantastic. I often double the blueberries.” -- luv2cook
“These are the first blueberry muffins I've ever made from scratch. It was very easy and they turned out beautiful.” -- dagny21
“I love this recipe. I thought the mayo was a strange ingredient for a dessert but it's so good!” -- PARISROSE
“I was going to bake a pie but really felt too lazy, so I tried these and WOW they are really very good!” -- GRAMMA GORGEOUS
"This is a very unique breakfast dish. Good for any holiday breakfast or brunch, it's filled with the fresh taste of blueberries, and covered with a rich blueberry sauce to make it a one of a kind." -- KARAN1946
“Great recipe! I NEVER manage to make fluffy pancakes and these came out great!”
“One word....AWESOME! Like others I substiuted 1/2 the shortening with butter.” -- CJJJC
See our collection of Blueberry Recipes -- including desserts, muffins, salads, smoothies, and more!
Blueberry Tips & Tricks
- "Put blueberries in a zip lock baggy with some flour and shake them so they don't sink in the batter." -- RoxanneG
- At the store, choose blueberries that are firm, deeply colored, and uniform in size.
- Blueberries stay fresh up to 5 days.
- To freeze, arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Then put them in a plastic bag or other container. They should last in the freezer until blueberry season next year.
- Blueberries are at their best from May until early October.