These top-rated recipes have turned meatloaf shunners into meatloaf lovers.
Topped with a sweet-and-sour glaze made from lemon juice and mustard.
The tangy trick? A small scoop of pineapple preserves.
Kids will love having their own personal meatloaf. This recipe has oats to help stretch the meat and lower the calorie count.
A little dash of ground ginger adds flavor to this basic meatloaf.
Cheddar cheese mixed into the meat makes this meatloaf extra-moist.
See our collection of Meatloaf Recipes — including beef meatloaf, pork, turkey, and stuffed meatloaf recipes.
Top Meatloaf Tips
- “Tip for cutting the grease: put several pieces of sandwich bread underneath the meatloaf. It will soak up a lot of the grease, then just throw the nasty greasy bread away when the loaf is done!” –Shoegirl
- “I add finely grated carrots to the meatloaf so we get more veggies in our diet.” –JENNY8258
- “I used a jarred pasta sauce instead of the ketchup.” –Momof2
- “Onions should be chopped fine or they don’t cook through.” –JC Perez
- Discover the 7 Secrets for Making Better Meatloaf