What’s your favorite way to cook fresh fish?
We have tips and top recipes for frying, grilling, poaching, and baking fish.
For the best possible pan-fried fish, make sure your fillets are well coated with batter and the oil or butter is hot (but not quite scorching).
Grilling is one of the tastiest ways to cook fish. For tips on how to grill seafood so it’s perfectly crisp on the exterior but still moist inside, check out Essential Tips for Grilling Seafood.
- Grilled Halibut with Cilantro Garlic Butter
- Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary
- Grilled Teriyaki Tuna
- More Grilled Seafood Recipes
Prepare the marinade, preheat the oven, and then pop in the fish, being sure to check in on its progress from time to time to prevent overcooking.
- Baked Dijon Salmon
- Hudson’s Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce
- Swordfish a la Siciliana
- Baked Halibut Steaks
Poaching gently cooks fish in broth or water. It’s a simple and healthy way to cook fish that works best with firm fish like salmon.
- Lemongrass and Citrus Poached Salmon
- Quick Poached Salmon with Dill Mustard Sauce
- Lime-Poached Mahi Mahi
- Poached Salmon
- Poached Fish with Cucumbers
Related Recipe Collection
Seafood Articles and Videos