Looking to plan a special night with your favorite date, but want to keep things low-key and close to home? We’ve rounded up some recipes that are worth staying in, for but also worthy of date-night status. Choose your favorite main dish, then pair with a recommended side and dessert. And the wine is all you—cheers!
Go with a bit of a Lady and the Tramp vibe and put some pasta on the stove for dinner. Start with a Caesar salad, choose your own adventure pasta dish, and finish the meal off with some panna cotta.
- Pasta Ai Fiori Di Zucca (Pasta with Zucchini Blossoms)
- Creamy Pesto Shrimp
- Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Tomato and Artichoke Sauce
- Caesar Salad Supreme
- Panna Cotta
Chicken That’s a Cut Above
Take the usual chicken dinner up a few notches with one of these elevated chicken recipes. Serve with some Pecan Rice and Savory Green Beans, then finish the evening off with Fresh Blueberry Cake.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu II
- Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary
- Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting
- Pecan Rice
- Savory Green Beans
- Fresh Blueberry Cake
Casual Fare with Some Flair
Want it to be fun, but not too fancy? These recipes add just a little sparkle to some of your favorite go-tos. For dessert, just pick up some ice cream at the store and drizzle on some Praline Sundae Topping.
- Taqueria Style Tacos – Carne Asada
- Gourmet Pub Bugers
- Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza
- Prailine Sundae Topping
More Menu Ideas
- 10 Sensational Cheese Stuffed Dinners
- 9 Fancy Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
- 9 Best Quick-and-Easy Shrimp and Pasta Recipes