Itching to get out for brunch this summer? Rather than wait in a restaurant line, take your own dishes out for an easy-to-pack spread at the park or other picnic spots. Pick and choose between these familiar favorites that travel well, plus some fancy treats.
You've seen these all before, and with good reason. It's hard to beat bacon-y beans, fresh fruit skewers, pickled eggs, and desserts that make good use of summer zucchini.
Tea sandwiches are especially good to lend your brunch a touch of elegance. (Check out these awesome tips for a full-on tea party brunch.)
- Cucumber Sandwiches
- Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches
- Awesome Summer Watermelon Salad
- Tomato Cucumber Salad with Mint
Call on Chef John
You can't go wrong with a Chef John recipe, including these picnic picks:
- Chef John's Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Chef John's Classic Macaroni Salad
- Chef John's Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Chef John's Sausage and Sweet Corn Muffins
Please explore all things Brunchworthy