Bright, colorful foods are always kid-pleasers. Enter fruit salad!
Fruit salad is a great way for kids to get vitamins and nutrients they need, but it’s not a salad that needs to be force-fed; in-season fruits are always the sweetest treat! Let the kids choose which fruits they want, then top with a dollop of yogurt, nuts, and/or granola.
Try some of these top-rated fruit salad recipes:
- Tangy Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
- Fruit Salad in Seconds
- Sunday Best Fruit Salad
- Summertime Tropical Fruit Salad
- Orange Cream Fruit Salad
More Fun with Fruit
Keep things interesting:
- Fruit kabobs: slide assorted pieces of fruit onto wood skewers, then put out yogurt for dipping. Let the kids sprinkle granola and/or nuts on them too.
- Carve out a small cantaloupe or melon to use as the bowl for the fruit salad–eating food out of food is always extra exciting.
- Make an all-fruit version of a banana split: arrange the banana as usual, then use berry puree and/or pieces of assorted fruit, yogurt, and a little drizzle of honey where the ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce would normally go.
Related Recipe Collection