Find the perfect stuffing or dressing recipe.
The classic stuffing flavored with sage–try using a mix of different types of bread in your dressing, such as sourdough, wheat, and rye.
A Southern and Southwest tradition.
- Grandma’s Corn Bread Dressing
- Creole Cornbread Stuffing
- Apple Pecan Cornbread Dressing
- Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing
- Cornbread Dressing I
- Cornbread Stuffing Southern Style
- Cornbread Stuffing With Sausage
Sausage, Giblet and Oyster Dressing Recipes
Add more savor to the turkey with these meaty recipes!
- Awesome Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Dad’s Oyster Dressing
- Elegant Turkey Stuffing
- Basic Yankee Bread Stuffing
- Old Fashioned Giblet Stuffing
Other Flavorful Favorites
- Rice Stuffing with Apples, Herbs, and Bacon
- Chestnut Stuffing
- Wild Rice Stuffing for Turkey
- Ibby’s Pumpkin Mushroom Stuffing
- Milk Cracker Stuffing
- Vegetarian Stuffing
- Cranberry Apple Raisin Stuffing
- Bulgur Stuffing
- Wild Mushroom Stuffing
Get quick fixes for soggy or dry stuffing and other common Thanksgiving dinner disasters.
Have questions? We’ve got answers to the most commonly asked holiday cooking questions.