Delight your little monsters with colorful Halloween cookies.
Sugar cookie dough makes perfect pumpkins, owls, ghosts, bones, and skulls. Use a chocolate dough for bats, witches’ hats, black cats, and spiders. Both types can be frosted and decorated. Try making Stained Glass Cookies in jack o’ lantern shapes with glowing yellow eyes and grins.
- The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies
- Best-Ever Chocolate Cutout Cookies
- Stained Glass Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Icing
- More Cut-Out Cookies
Bar cookies add a soft, chewy texture and visual interest to cookie platters.
Pumpkin, ginger, apple, and cranberries are cool-weather delights.
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- Triple the Ginger Cookies
- Soft Apple Butter Delights
- Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fingers
More Halloween Treats
Make Witches’ Fingers by piping finger-shaped cookies. Press whole blanched almonds or sliced almonds onto the ends to make fingernails. Frost if desired.
Get set for Halloween fun!
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Scare up more Halloween Cookie Recipes.
- Find Halloween party tricks and treats.
- Check out must-see Halloween recipe videos.