You really can cook healthy dinners on the quick. Here are a dozen healthy recipes…each on the table in 20 minutes or less. You want variety, too? You got it.
1) Super Simple Salmon | Ready in 15 Mins.
If you like, replace the butter with olive oil.
2) Pesto Pizza | Ready in 20 Mins.
Use a pre-baked crust, prepared pesto, and canned artichoke hearts, and you’ll put this pizza on the table in minutes.
3) Tuna Lime Tostadas | Ready in about 10 Mins.
So fresh and refreshing. It’s the taste of summer. Try it in a taco shell, too.
4) Chicken Honey Nut Stir Fry | Ready in 20 Mins.
With carrots, cashews, a little ginger root, and a touch of sweet honey.
5) Yummy Lemon Salmon Burgers | Ready in 20 Mins.
Try it on a healthy whole wheat bun. Or simply serve it over fresh greens.
6) Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup | Ready in 20 Mins.
This takes 5 minutes to prep. And has more than 1,200 5-star ratings.
7) Broiled Scallops | Ready in 15 Mins.
Serve over greens with a super-simple lemon vinaigrette (1 part lemon juice to 3 parts olive oil).
8) Pesto Turkey Burgers | Ready in 20 Mins.
Prepared pesto and feta cheese take the turkey burger to new heights.
9) Quick Cantonese Sauce | Ready in 15 Mins.
A great sauce to pair with leftover chicken.
10. Easy Salmon Cakes | Ready in 20 Mins.
Use canned salmon or leftover grilled salmon. The cakes are done in 8 minutes.
11) Quick and Easy Refried Beans | Ready in 20 Mins.
Give a tostada or taco shell a little schmear of beans, and top with all the fixings, including this 10-minute guacamole.
12) Szechuan Shrimp | Ready in 20 Mins.
So fast. Serve it over brown rice with a simple side of steamed broccoli.
Ready for more healthy recipes that are also easy to make and ready in a flash?
- Simple, Healthy Meals in a Bowl
- Main Dish Salads That Do Healthy Right
- Simple Tips for Eating Healthy With Easy Recipes
Check out our complete collection of Healthy Recipes.