Send a few simple ingredients for a wild ride in your blender and you’ll have delicious, nutritious, kid-pleasing smoothies in mere seconds.
What We Love About Smoothies
- They pull double duty: quenching thirst and satisfying hunger at the same time.
- They taste as bright and pretty as they look.
- They’re a great way to sneak more fiber and antioxidants into your kids. (But all they’ll care about is the taste.)
- They don’t require a lot of fussy ingredients.
- They give new life to overripe fruit.
- They can be easily tailored to suit individual needs. And even kids with dairy allergies can enjoy them.
- They’re a great DIY snack for older kids; younger operators will require adult supervision.
- Purple Monstrosity Fruit Smoothie
- All-Around Good Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana Blast II
- Amy’s Healthy Fruity
- Tropical Strawberry
- Orange Glorious I
- How to Freeze Fruit
- More Smoothie Recipes
More Smoothie Stuff:
- 5 Recipes For Potassium-Rich Fresh Melon Smoothies
- 9 Irresistible Smoothie Recipes
- Tasty Combinations For Your Breakfast Smoothie