Try these top-rated peach desserts (and one delicious drink).
1. “Simple, easy and tastes great.” — pbschulz
2. “I always make this during peak peach season, and I follow the recipe exactly. Delicious!” — Michele L.
3. “I’m visiting the South and made this for our friends and they thought it was the best Southern-style peach cobbler they’d ever had.”– So Cal Girl
4. “The granola was what made me want to try this recipe and it was a delicious addition to the traditional oats-only topping.” — peebsy weebsy
5. “I made a double-batch of this cobbler to bring as a dessert for a charity benefit BBQ, it was a HIT.” — aggiepam
6. “Instead of the typical ‘bowl of ice cream’ for dessert, I wanted to try something different. What a wonderful dessert!” — Amy Bramon
7. “My kids literally fell over each other all the way into the kitchen to get a bowl of this.” — Tracy
8. “Great bones on this recipe…a bit of tweaking made it perfect for me!” — Christie
Tips for Cooking with Peaches
“To impress, use fresh peaches.” — Dflemxnx33
“When choosing peaches, be sure that they do not have any green on the skin — this means the fruit hadn’t developed before being picked.” — patreesha
“I used fresh peaches and left the skins on for simplicity. They were barely noticeable the first night, but when I ate the leftovers they were kind of chewy and annoying.”– blessedmommy
“To remove the skin from peaches try blanching them; 30-45 seconds in boiling hot water taken off the heat followed by 15 seconds in an ice bath (to keep the peach from continuing to cook).”– Molly
“If you don’t have flavorful, in-season peaches then go with frozen peaches–they are better than tasteless, grainy, fresh ones.”– ripple2
You Might Also Like