Do you love your Instant Pot? Of course you do! But if it’s possible, these accessories just might make you love it even more. We rounded up some of the most handy and practical Instant Pot accessories that’ll make cooking with it even easier and more fun. You can find all of these items on Amazon.com—check ‘em out!
1. Vegetable Steamer Basket, $25.00
This steamer basket is dishwasher safe and has an extra-long hook to safely retrieve your veggies.
2. Silicone Starter Kit, $27.00 for 3-piece kit
This three-piece kit comes with a pair of mini mitts, a pot holder, and a sealing lid to get you off to a safe start with your Instant Pot.
3. Instant Pot Glass Lid (9-inch, 6 quart), $14.57
This tempered glass lid is great for when you want to just keep food warm for a bit, and also for storing with the pot in the fridge.
4. Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot (6 quart), $31.00
If you use your Instant Pot a lot, it’s nice to have a spare pot so you can use one for storing leftovers in the fridge and cook with the other one.
5. Ceramic Non-Stick Inner Pot (6-quart), $19.95
Just another option for you in the extra pot department if you prefer something that’s non-stick.
6. Silicone Cover (5- and 6-quart), $14.99
These are super handy for storing food right in the pot—easy on and off, and easy to clean.
7. Stainless Steel Wide-Rim Mesh Basket (3-quart), $9.52
This is great for rinsing veggies, then putting the basket right into the pot. It’s also an easy way to remove ingredients all at once when you’re making something like chicken stock.
8. Bamboo Steamer (3-piece, 8-inch), $16.52
Yes, you can have your Instant Pot and bamboo-steamed dim sum, too!
9. Cheesecake Pan (7-inch), $11.99
Make a cheesecake in an Instant Pot? Why not! This pan makes it super easy.
10. Stainless Steel Hot Dish Retriever Tongs, $3.99
You really can’t have enough ways to make sure you keep those fingers burn free, and these tongs are one more option.
11. Replacement Silicone Sealing Ring (5- or 6-quart), $7.95
If you notice any steam seeping through the seal your Instant Pot came with (at a certain point, they will wear out), best to have one of these guys at the ready to keep thing safe.
More Gadget Goodness:
- 10 Kitchen Gadgets for the Ultimate Star Wars Fan
- We Dare You to Resist Buying These 10 Genius Kitchen Gadgets
- No Spiralizer? Use Gadgets You Already Own