Here are three easy recipes that transform rotisserie chicken into three exciting new dinners. These recipes are so quick and easy to make, it almost feels like cheating. And if you have leftover rotisserie chicken, you can make the tastiest homemade chicken broth, as well as salads, wraps, enchiladas, and more with the leftover meat.
Watch the video, then get the recipes below:
This recipe has been made over 2,000 times, and is a clever way to use up cooked chicken. We served ours with fresh tomatoes, radishes, and cilantro for an extra pop of color and flavor. Instead of Monterey Jack you can also use queso fresco like we did.
This is the fastest chili you'll ever make, and requires just a few pantry staples. We served ours with Pepper Jack cheese, slivered radishes, and fresh lime. Yum!
This quick recipe can be modified to suit your tastes, and made with whatever salad ingredients you have in your fridge. Here is how we made the recipe featured in the video.
- Shred a chicken breast with two forks
- Toss onto a bed of chopped romaine lettuce
- Cut fresh corn off the cob and toss on top
- Toss in a handful of cooked black beans
- Add some queso fresco
- Sprinkle in some sliced green onions
- Mix in a dollop of ranch dressing
- Top with sliced avocado a more green onions
- Easy Winter Dinners with Rotisserie Chicken
- Cheap, Cheep: One Chicken Fed Me For A Week
- 8 No-Cook Meals You Can Make From Rotisserie Chicken
- How To Roast Chicken: Tips and Times
- Explore our complete collection of Chicken Leftovers Recipes