Yes, the Easter Bunny delivers the eggs. But did you know they grow on trees?
Here's how to make your own Easter Egg Tree in five easy steps.
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Hollow Easter eggs
- Small fabric flowers
- Tree branches
- Heavy glass vase
- Small Easter candies
Let's get to it!
1. Cut ribbon into desired lengths -- long enough to dangle eggs from the tree.
2. Using a hot glue gun, attach a loop of ribbon to the wide end of a hollow egg and let dry. (We used fillable plastic eggs for this project.)
3. Glue a small fabric flower where the ribbon meets the egg to hide the glue point.
4. Arrange tree branches in a heavy glass vase. Partially fill the vase with Easter candy. Try robin's eggs, jelly beans, sugared almonds, etc.
5. Fill the eggs with candies or sweet messages and hang them from the tree branches.