Yes, the Easter Bunny delivers the eggs. But did you know they grow on trees?
Here’s how to make your own Easter Egg Tree in five easy steps.
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Hollow Easter eggs
- Small fabric flowers
- Tree branches
- Heavy glass vase
- Small Easter candies
Let’s get to it!
- Cut ribbon into desired lengths — long enough to dangle eggs from the tree.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach a loop of ribbon to the wide end of a hollow egg and let dry. (We used fillable plastic eggs for this project.)
Related: Dazzling Easter Egg-Decorating Ideas
- Glue a small fabric flower where the ribbon meets the egg to hide the glue point.
- Arrange tree branches in a heavy glass vase. Partially fill the vase with Easter candy. Try robin’s eggs, jelly beans, sugared almonds, etc.
- Fill the eggs with candies or sweet messages and hang them from the tree branches.