These fuss-free dinners can be made in one big pot or skillet, making clean-up a breeze. They are super tasty recipes, as all the flavors mingle and cook together in one big dish. They’re hearty and filling too, so perfect for busy weeknight meals.
1. Chicken in a Pot | Ready in 40 mins
Rave Review: “My husband and I just made this tonight, and it tasted great!! It’s a very simple dish, but you’d never know it by the complex flavor.” — Rhea
2. One Pan Orecchiette Pasta | Ready in 40 mins
Rave Review: “This was AMAZING!!!! For a dish that was so simple and easy to make, I was rather stunned at how well it tasted. And the cheese to top it off, perfection!” — Samantha Mitchell
3. Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl | Ready in 40 mins
Rave Review: “This is a great recipe for weeknight meals. Great leftovers for lunch. Classic flavor combos that really liven up the dish.” — MrsFisher0729
4. Addictive Asian Beef Slaw | Ready in 35 mins
Rave Review: “My husband & four boys loved it! It’s a good,quick,cheap meal for a family on a budget. I got pre-packaged Cole slaw & broccoli slaw. We also sprinkled sesame seeds on top. So many textures & colorful.” — fogarty
5. Quinoa Chicken | Ready in 50 mins
Rave Review: “Super easy to make, very healthy, high protein and definitely hits the spot. I’m always looking for new ways to prepare ground chicken. I’ll be making this one often.” — LilSnoo
6. Gyudon Japanese Beef Bowl | Ready in 25 mins
Rave Review: “I loved this. I did it with rice noodles and enjoyed it.” — acollins20
7. Italian Chicken Skillet | Ready in 40 mins
Rave Review: “I tripled the recipe and had NO leftovers – this NEVER happens in my house. Yummy.” — Leigh Anne
8. Singapore Noodle Curry Shrimp | Ready in 25 mins
Rave Review:“Excellent, very quick and healthy. I added bean sprouts at the end for an added crunchy texture. It’s definitely a keeper recipe.” — Lillie L.
- Explore our complete collection of One-Pot Recipes.
- One-Pot Dinners to Make in Your Le Creuset.
- The 10 Easiest One-Pot Pasta Dinners You’ll Ever Make.