Celebrate Hollywood’s biggest night with top-rated party foods and winning cocktails.
Gather your film-fan friends on February 28th and get ready to dish.
Who will deliver the best performance in a red carpet interview? Who can flash the most convincing smile when the other nominee wins? And who said it was okay to wear that dress?
To help make the night a blockbuster success, we’ve assembled an award-winning line-up of recipes. Feel free to edit, splice, condense, or rewrite to suit your tastes. Expecting a cast of thousands? Better make it a potluck!
Action-Packed Movie Snacks
Lights, Camera, Appetizers!
- Coconut Shrimp
- Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Kalamata Olive Tapenade
- Baked Crab and Artichoke Dip
- More Winning Appetizers
6 Degrees of Bacon
- Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps
- Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds
- Bacon Wrapped Barbeque Shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- More Bacon Appetizers
Drinks That Sparkle
- Lemon Drop Martini
- Annex Theater Champagne Cocktail
- Roy Rogers
- Mary Pickford
- More Spirited Cocktails
Sweet Hollywood Endings
- Mini Cheesecakes III
- Easy Decadent Truffles
- Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Better Than Brad Pitt Cake
- More Crowd-Pleasing Desserts
Find Appetizer Recipes
The Envelope, Please
- Time your party so guests can fill out voting ballots before the awards ceremony begins.
- Prizes go to those who predict winners in each of the major categories, or award one big prize to the guest with the most correct guesses.
- Clever rewards could include candy, packets of microwave popcorn, entertainment magazines, movie posters, movie soundtracks, or miniature Oscar statuettes.