Lighten up your weekend routine by going vegan for brunch. These twists on time-honored dishes are so satisfying you won't miss the meat, cheese, or eggs!
[gallery size="full" type="slideshow" ids="2132466,2132465,2132467,2132468,2132469,2132471,2132472,2132470"]
1) Vegan Crepes that are dead ringers for the traditional egg-y preparation? These deliver that crave-worthy texture. Pro tip from one of many reviews: Be patient and don't flip the crepe too soon!
2) Vegan Pancakes fans describe these flapjacks as light and fluffy, with a hint of sweetness. They've been made more than 600 times and get rave reviews.
3) Museli is a lot like granola in the raw, which makes it super versatile. Serve it on top of soy yogurt or pour warm almond milk over the top for a satisfying start to the day. This version has more than 100 5-star reviews.
4) Vegan French Toast uses nutritional yeast, otherwise known as brewer's yeast, as a stand-in for the eggs. That distinctive ingredient gives the preparation a slightly nutty taste.
5) Lemon Poppy Scones skip the eggs and double down on the citrus. Using the zest in addition to fresh lemon juice makes these pastries extra brilliant.
6) While most potato pancakes rely on eggs to bind the ingredients into that easy-to-fry shape, this Authentic Potato Pancake preparation comes straight from an Eastern European grandmother. And you can't argue with that, or with the interesting addition of shredded carrots and garlic. Serve these golden goodies with some soy chorizo.
8) Tofu Broccoli Quiche has a custard-like quality that makes the dish so beloved, but this vegan version is tons lighter than the traditional egg pie. Dijon mustard ups its French accent.
Discover even more Vegan Brunch and Breakfast Recipes.