You don't need to be a vegetarian to appreciate how wonderful and versatile canned beans are. The're healthy, easy to cook with, readily available, cheap, and make really easy and satisfying dinners. So, if you're looking to save some cash, eat healthier, and reduce time spent in the kitchen, you really can't go wrong with these scrumptious protein-packed dinners.
1. Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas | Ready in 40 mins
These spicy quesadillas are full of beans but still cheesy and delicious. This is a great quick meal to whip up after a busy day.
2. Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers | Ready in 35 mins
If you're going to make a veggie burger, then these are the ones to make. They've been made over four thousand times by our home-cooks, and loved by vegetarians and meat lovers alike.
3. Brazilian Black Bean Stew| Ready in 45 mins
This black bean and chorizo sausage stew is light, spicy, and deliciously different in flavor.
4. Black Bean Chili | Ready in 40 mins
Meatless chili that's so good, you won't even miss the meat.
5. Butter Chickpea Curry | Ready in 50 mins
This satisfying curry is filling, easy to make, and won't bust your budget.
6. Quinoa and Black Beans | Ready in 50 mins
This hearty salad is perfect for a light supper, that's healthy and satisfying. It's been made more than 6,000 times by our Allrecipeeps.
7. Balela Salad | Ready in 25 mins
If you prefer your salad with even more beans, this Middle-Eastern-inspired recipe is a great one to try.
8. Sean's Falafel and Cucumber Sauce | Ready in 60 mins
These little golden nuggets are packed full of healthy protein, but taste incredibly delicious.
9. Unsloppy Joes | Ready in 30 mins
Kidney beans are the secret ingredient in this vegetarian version of the school cafeteria classic.
10. Vegan Black Bean Soup | Ready in 45 mins
This simple soup is a meal in itself thanks to plenty of filling black beans.