When you need dinner fast, chicken cutlets are the ideal ingredient. A cutlet is essentially a chicken breast with the tender removed. It’s then sliced horizontally and pounded into thin slivers. The wonderful thing about chicken cutlets is that they cook in a flash, and make busy weeknights so much easier. These easy recipes are ready in 30 minutes or less, and are tried and tested winners.
1. Chicken Katsu | Ready in 20 Minutes
Skip the takeout, and make this delicious crispy fried chicken at home. Serve with store-bought Tonkatsu sauce, or make Lucy’s Quick Tonkatsu from the site.
2. Sandy’s Chicken Saltimbocca | Ready in 30 Minutes
Prosciutto, chicken, and white wine — this winning combination makes for the most simple and awesome Italian dinner.
3. Chicken Marsala | Ready in 30 Minutes
This fancy dish is quick enough for weeknights, and the perfect meal to whip together when guests drop by unexpectedly.
4. Quick and Easy Chicken Piquant | Ready in 25 Minutes
This tangy chicken recipe is divine with a glass of white wine.
5. Crunchy French Onion Chicken | Ready in 30 Minutes
You’re just ingredients away from this crunchy, punchy, fried chicken.
6. Sicilian Olive Chicken | Ready in 20 Minutes
This dish is made in one skillet, and simply delicious with a green salad
7. Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken | Ready in 25 Minutes
Pan-fried chicken with zingy lime, paprika, and cayenne is such a simple recipe, you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before.
8. Tender Italian Baked Chicken | Ready in 30 Minutes
Mayonnaise is the secret ingredient in these wonderfully moist chicken tenders.
- Our 7 Favorite Asian Chicken Dishes
- 12 Delicious Chicken Thigh Dinners
- 7 Healthy Chicken Dinners, Ready in 30 Minutes or Less