Eggs aren’t just for breakfast, they also make incredibly quick and tasty dinners. They’re packed with protein, they’re easy to cook, and they’re full of flavor. If you’ve got eggs in the fridge, you’ll never be stuck for dinner. Here are 10 easy recipes that use eggs and pantry staples for simple and speedy meals.
1. Egg Curry | Ready in 35 Minutes
With a little fried onion, Indian spices, and hard-boiled eggs you can have a protein-rich curry in less than 40 minutes.
2. Chakchouka (Shakshouka) | Ready in 40 Minutes
Eggs cooked in a rich tomato sauce makes for a quick and tasty meal when served with warm pita bread.
3. Cheddar Ramen Noodle Wedge with Fried Eggs | Ready in 35 Minutes
Dig out that packet of ramen noodles from the cupboard, and serve them with eggs, bacon, and cheddar for some quick comfort food.
4. Bacon and Egg Tacos | Ready in 10 Minutes
If you don’t have tacos, check the freezer for a packet of tortillas, and then enjoy some tasty tacos with a dollop of hot sauce on top.
5. Black Bean Huevos Rancheros | Ready in 50 Minutes
Black beans and eggs make for a hearty dinner with tomatoes, chilies, lime, and cilantro.
6. Turkish Style Eggs | Ready in 20 Minutes
These tasty Turkish eggs are incredibly tangy and delicious. Serve with buttery toast.
7. Breakfast Pasta | Ready in 40 Minutes
A few eggs in your pasta adds flavor and protein. Mix with some veggies and you’ve got a meal.
8. Tortilla Espanola | Ready in 50 Minutes
This Spanish classic is wonderful served warm or cold.
9. Quick Quiche | Ready in 50 Minutes
There’s no messing about with pastry for this quick quiche. Add whatever veggies or protein you have the fridge for a super quick dinner.
10. Spaghetti Frittata | Ready in 35 Minutes
This recipe is another mash-up of eggs and pasta, and a great way to use up leftover spaghetti.
- Explore our complete collection of Egg Recipes
- 10 Speedy Protein-Packed Dinners Made With Canned Beans
- 7 Emergency Dinners for When You Don’t Have Time to Cook