Can we get a super size WOOT for Dad? Especially the fathers who love to cook! Here are a bunch of top-rated recipes that pay tribute to Dad, Daddy, Grandpa and Pops. It doesn’t have to be Father’s Day to make these stone cold winners for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Get the day started with something warm and comforting, perfect dishes for being lazy around the breakfast table over the weekend.
- Dad’s Breakfast Pizza
- Dad’s Banana Nut Bread
- Dad’s Kentucky Home Fries
- Dad’s Double Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Daddy’s Shrimp Toast
Comfort Food-Focused Main Dishes
Dad-driven menus tend to lean on big, bold flavors, often cooked on the grill. These satisfying suppers hit the mark on filling everybody up, while making diners admire the creative twists.
- Justin’s Hooiser Daddy Chili
- Dad’s Homemade Corndogs
- Dad’s Cheesy Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
- Daddy Eddie’s Roast Pork, Puerto Rican-Style
- Shepherd’s Pie, Daddy’s Way
- Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers
We’re Sweet on Dear Old Dad
Let’s finish this tribute to sugar-fueled recipes inspired by, or written by, fathers everywhere with a few treats. Bonus points for these goodies being sort of surprising.