...because who doesn't like a recipe you could serve to just about any dinner guest, no matter their diet? This impressive presentation is easy to create. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose the largest cauliflower you can find; they're much easier to cut into steaks.
- Remove the outer leaves and trim the stem end.
- Hold cauliflower with its base on a cutting board.
- With a sharp knife, make one cut through the center of the cauliflower to divide it in half.
- Now cut each half into two 3/4-inch thick slices. Save the ends to eat as a snack or serve with salad.
Watch how our Allrecipes video crew gets it done.
Then, try some of these toppings on for size:
1. Roasted tomatoes, sliced green olives, and crumbled feta cheese
2. A vibrant, herbaceous chimichurri sauce
Find many more ways to prepare and eat cauliflower.