What better way to celebrate the brilliant flavors of the growing season than by tucking fruit — and the endless supply of zucchini — into muffins? When it comes to pastries, muffins are pretty darned easy peasy. Read our how to make muffins guide for the best tips and tricks before trying one of these top-rated recipes — including gluten-free variations — that showcase summer fruit.
Blueberry’s So Berry Good
The go-to fruit when it comes to muffins, this vibrant berry is treasured because it brings a blast of sweet tartness with each bite. Among the dozens of blueberry muffins on our site, these rise to the top, each expressing the personality of the cook who created them and shared their secrets with us. Thanks, guys!
- Best of the Best Blueberry Muffins
- Aunt Blanche’s Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Orange Bran Muffins
- Health Nut Blueberry Muffins
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- To Die For Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
Zucchini and More Zucchini
The prolific squash brings a lot to the party when it comes to a muffin mixer. It blends in, all stealthy like, and adds a welcome texture, making for an ultra-moist quick bread. Make a whole bunch and freeze some for those busy weekday mornings.
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- Zucchini Yogurt Multigrain Muffins
- Super Duper Zucchini Muffins
The Best of the Rest
Let’s not neglect peaches, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb, cherries and those teeny, but mighty, huckleberries. Why not plan a summer muffin potluck? Everybody brings their fave.
- Double Chocolate Cherry Muffins
- Blackberry Muffins
- Huckleberry Muffins
- Peach Muffins
- Aunt Norma’s Rhubarb Muffins