If you want to feed the fans without a whole lot of work, these easy crowd-pleasing dips are your football party MVPs.
Game-Day Dip Buffet
The idea is pretty simple. Set out a help-yourself buffet of our most popular 5-star dips. We've included lots of variety so your guests have plenty to choose from. Meaty dips, cheesy dips, veggie dips, even a dessert dip. Bonus: Self-serve means no one has to miss any of the action on the field. Are you doing a potluck? You can farm out the recipes to folks who ask what they can bring. Boom. Done.
Almost all the layers come from cans, with only a few freshly chopped vegetables to make it look like you made an effort.
Frozen chopped spinach cuts the prep down to 15 minutes.
Canned or frozen sweet corn and canned black beans make this dip super quick.
Use canned chili and premade salsa to make a dip that always disappears first.
If you've never done this before, you're going to want to read up on how to work with hot chile peppers.
Canned garbanzo beans and jarred roasted peppers get whipped up into a frenzy of flavor.
10 minutes is all it takes to make this indulgent dessert dip that'll make you feel like you're sneaking cookie dough at midnight again. Or is that just me?
Have plenty of these on hand to scoop up all the dips.
- Tortilla chips
- Pita triangles
- Bread rounds or sliced baguettes
- Whole and cut up fruit
You might also like...
• If you're up for a challenge, here's how to make a 100-yard football field of dips (if you build it, they will dip).
• Try this idea for a party buffet of build-your-own super Tex-Mex bowls.
• Get recipes for 10 quick & easy football party appetizers.
• Check out our entire collection of football party recipes, from snacks and wings to drinks and desserts.