The reviews are in--and these 5 flavorful recipes get the most raves.
1. "I've been cooking for more than 50 years and have fried chicken hundreds of times. But...in all those years never have I fried chicken that comes even close to being as crispy, moist and delicious."
2. "I normally don't like fried chicken breast, but this recipe...it's juicy and tender and scrumptious."
3. "Very light and very crispy! We love it at our house and I've even got my mom using it!"
4. "This is the new recipe my husband says NOT to lose."
5. "This is a great recipe my family loved it, there weren't any leftovers. I finally learned how to make fried chicken!"
Top Tips for Fried Chicken
"I always add, to my seasoned flour, a couple tablespoons of cornstarch. I think it adds a little more crunch." -- Kat
"I always fry white meat first, as it cooks faster than dark, plus those are the larger pieces."
"Listen to the sound...when the chicken is done you will hear less frying noise, meaning the oil has fully cooked through the juices of the chicken." -- Kim357