Looking for top-rated Easter dinner ideas? These are the most popular main dish recipes our home cooks turn to when they’re planning their special Easter feasts.
This crowd favorite rivals that expensive spiral-cut ham (you know the one). Be sure to line your roasting pan with foil for easier clean-up because you’re going to baste very generously with the delectable glaze.
More: How to cook a perfect ham.
This impressive looking roast is actually easier to make than it looks. For easier carving, ask your butcher to remove the chine bone so you can slice between the ribs to make chops for serving.
It really could not be easier to make this gorgeous, flavorful roast. Some reviewers added potatoes to roast right in the pan juices.
Be sure to use a meat thermometer to get an accurate temperature reading so your special-occasion roast turns out perfectly cooked.
Topped with seasoned buttery breadcrumbs, this simple baked salmon makes an elegant presentation.
The boneless pork loin you’ll use for this recipe is a relatively lean cut of meat and will not give off a lot of juice. You’ll want to have some wine or broth on hand to deglaze the pan for a simple pan sauce.
Lamb shanks go for a low, slow braise in a deeply flavored broth to make a fork-tender dish that’s worth the wait.
Related Easter Feasting
* Use this easy menu plan for a festive Easter buffet.
* Simplify your Easter with 8 make-ahead Easter brunch recipes.
* These are the best potato dishes to go with your Easter roasts.
* Delight all your favorite bunnies with our cutest ever Easter treats.
* Explore our entire collection of Easter recipes, including tempting appetizers, gorgeous Easter breads, and luscious desserts.