We love scrambles for summer brunching because they’re fast, easy and a great way to incorporate seasonal produce. Here are 10 top-rated versions that should send you scrambling toward the kitchen to chop some veggies.
Fresh basil, chives, tarragon and more are brilliant companions for the rich, custard-like eggs. Just remember, a little goes a long way when it comes to strong herbs like tarragon, so go easy. You can always add more as a garnish.
- On the Farm Scrambled Eggs with Chives
- Pesto Scrambled Eggs
- Creamy Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Sweet Herb Scramble
- Garlic-Cilantro Scrambled Eggs
From the Veggie Garden
When you can’t keep up with all the homegrown zucchini and tomatoes, or that irresistible farmers market produce, these creations are just the ticket.
- Feta Eggs with Tomatoes
- Fresh Tomato-Parmesan Scramble
- Spicy Potatoes and Scrambled Eggs
- Zucchini and Eggs
- Chef John’s Summer Scrambled Eggs